If you’re looking to treat your taste buds to a delightful and nourishing experience, this Curried Chicken Stew recipe is a must-try. The combination of tender chicken, vibrant vegetables, and a perfect blend of aromatic spices creates a dish that’s as satisfying as it is nutritious. Get ready to embark on a culinary journey that aligns with your Wellthy Soul principles – because a wholesome meal should be a celebration of both health and happiness.
Curried Chicken Stew Ingredients:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups coarsely chopped carrots (6 medium)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped onions (2 large)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Curried Chicken Stew Directions:
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir for about 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Drain off fat.
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, layer carrots, chicken, onions, garlic and ginger (see Tip).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together broth, coconut milk, curry powder and salt. Pour over the mixture in the cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- To serve, stir in cilantro and lemon juice.
A spoonful of love
As you savor the last spoonfuls of this Curried Chicken Stew, take a moment to appreciate the nourishment you’ve provided to both body and soul. This flavorful journey not only aligns with your Wellthy Soul principles but also offers a testament to the joy of wholesome eating. Also, remember to indulge in meals that not only meet your health goals but also bring a sense of fulfillment to your holistic well-being. Enjoy every bite! Want more Seasonal Recipes? Click here.