Detoxing the mind, body and soul.
SPRING SPECIAL PROGRAMMING
March Session Starting Soon!
At Wellthy Soul we are gearing up for our Spring Detox!
Over the course of March, Wellthy Soul’s curated team of wellness, fitness, and functional medicine experts, will help you detoxify the foods (and negative mindsets) that are holding you back from your goals. We are with you every step of the way as your Care Team and together we will establish your intentions for March and the remainder of the year. The best part of the program is that you are never alone- your Personal Health Advisor, Concierge, Registered Dietician are with you every step of the way. If you are ready to make a change, we are ready to walk this journey with you.
March Session Now Booking
(ONLY 8 spots left)
Session Begins VERY SOON!
Join the waitlist!
Join the waitlist!
At Wellthy Soul we are here to help you see a whole body transformation
MIND + BODY + SOUL
What’s included in the Spring Cleanse:
Well let’s just say a whole lot! Including AMAZING RESULTS!
- 60-minute, private Strategy Session with Wellthy Soul Founder, Layne Bruner
- R.D. written, 30-day whole food detox meal plan (gluten-free and dairy free)
- Private Goal Setting, Kick-off Call with the Wellthy Soul Care Team
- Bloodwork review (client provides existing labs)
- 8, Wellthy Soul Mastermind Classes
- Weekly Mindset Cleanse Challenge
- Private Exit Call with the Wellthy Soul Care Team
- Functional Medicine Labs + Review (optional add-on)
- The Wellthy Soul Nutrition Book
- 30 day membership to Wellthy Soul Studio with unlimited fitness classes
Wellthy Soul knows that weight loss is a byproduct of behavior change.
It’s about your mindset FIRST.
Spring is the perfect time to rejuvenate your body and mind! If you’re looking for a way to refresh your health, starting The Wellthy Soul Spring Cleanse is the way to go.
Here are some Physical and Mental benefits of the Wellthy Soul Spring Cleanse:
- Eliminate toxins: A body cleanse helps to flush out toxins that accumulate in your body over time. These toxins can cause fatigue, sluggishness, and other health issues. By eliminating them, you’ll feel lighter and more energetic.
- Boost your immune system: A cleanse can help to strengthen your immune system. By removing harmful substances from your body, you’ll be less susceptible to illness.
- Improve digestion: A cleanse can help to improve your digestive system by removing waste and allowing your body to better absorb nutrients from your food.
- Shed excess weight: A cleanse can help you shed excess weight by removing toxins that contribute to weight gain. You’ll also be more motivated to continue healthy habits after the cleanse is over.
- Increase mental clarity: A cleanse can improve your mental clarity and focus. By eliminating toxins that can cloud your mind, you’ll be more alert and able to focus better.
- Spend time cleaning out spaces in your home than are causing you mental blocks and weighing on your mind.
- Cleanse negative self-talk and practice positive mindset daily.
- Decrease or remove unhealthy relationships from your life that weigh heavy.
- Take a break from distractions like social media and free up space for creativity and productivity
- Forgive yourself and others and move forward.
- Breathe deep daily and include heat or steam to cleanse the sinuses
Don’t wait any longer to start your Wellthy Soul Spring Cleanse of the mind, body and soul! You’ll feel refreshed, revitalized, and ready to enter the Spring with intention and positivity.
BONUS 7-day Whole Food Meal Plan with the Strategy Call
Dagoberto Balderas D.O.
Dr. Dagoberto Balderas is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth, TX. Upon graduation from Medical School, Dr. Balderas served as a Captain in the US Army while completing his Residency at Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood, TX. He continued to serve as a Medical Officer under the 1st Cavalry Division while in Fort Hood, TX and later as Battalion Surgeon for the 4th Infantry Division during his overseas deployment for Operation Iraqi ‘freedom and Operation New Dawn. He was honorably discharged in 2012 with multiple commendations. Since then he has continued to provide dedicated patient care in his position as Center Medical Director at local clinics in South Austin. Dr. Balderas now lives with his loving wife and precious daughter in Austin, TX where he enjoys live music, mountain biking and exploring hiking trails with his family. He is Board Certified by the American Academy of Family Physicians and licensed to practice medicine by the State of Texas. Dr. Balderas’s focus is on providing comprehensive Family Medicine and Urgent care services to patients of all ages. He has developed a strong belief that great patient care is the key to maintaining a healing focus for his patients. Dr. Balderas is also fluent in Spanish and trained in addiction medicine.